Advocacy 101 for Co-ops Webinar
Today, Tuesday, July 31, 3-4 p.m., Eastern
There’s Still Time to Register!
It’s not too late to attend this complimentary webinar, co-produced by the National Cooperative Business Association (NCBA) and the Campaign for Cooperation. It’s your opportunity to get:
- A comprehensive overview of the advocacy process
- Talking points for discussing co-ops with legislators
- Insights into the National Cooperative Development Act and its impact on jobs and the economy
- A Public Policy Toolkit for the 2012 International Year of Cooperatives
- The opportunity to interact with experts
Moderated by Peter Frank, Cooperation Works!, expert panelists include R.L. Condra, NCBA; Amy Johnson, US Federation of Worker Cooperatives; Andrew McLeod, Cooperation Works! Urban Circle; Bob Noble, Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance; and Lisa Stolarski, NCBA.
Who Should Participate?
- Cooperative developers, representatives and volunteers
- Members of community service organizations
- All who want to support the co-op movement