Update: We have found a new office manager. Thanks to all who participated in our search!
Cooperative Development Institute is looking for a new Office Manager. That’s a little funny, since we don’t have an office–we’re a virtual organization with everyone working from a home office. But we still have a lot of administrative systems that help us to function, and we need a top-notch administrator, preferably local to the Shelburne Falls/Pioneer Valley area.
Here’s a summary:
Job Title: Office Manager
Compensation: $35-40,000 plus benefits
Position Overview : Responsible for managing the office and human resource functions effectively and efficiently to support the ongoing work of CDI to build the cooperative economy in the Northeast. Responsible for enforcing office and human resource policy and procedures to ensure stability of business operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs and maintains office systems that ensure administrative support is high quality and user friendly: contact relationship management, communications technology, document filing, reporting, project management, evaluation, accounting, and other necessary systems.
- Does bookkeeping for CDI: payroll, invoices, fiscal sponsorships, expense reports, etc.
- Responsible for office coverage: phone duty, mail and fax processing…
- A minimum of five years office environment experience
- Computer proficiency, including computer networks and office machinery functions…
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Excellent organizational ability…
CDI is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
Download the full job description: office mgr job descrip 2015.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.