The New York Cooperative Network will hold the second annual New York Cooperative Summit in Syracuse on. The event will feature expert speakers and presentations that will educate and inspire members of the cooperative movement, from experienced practitioner to new enthusiasts.
Connect with the leaders of New York’s cooperative movement.
The 2013 Summit features new breakout sessions, opportunities for discussion and engagement with cooperators close to home, and keynote addresses from prominent thinkers and doers. Learn more about the presenters and panels:
- Featured Speaker: Richard Wolff, Democracy at Work
- Featured Speaker: Brendan Martin, The Working World
- Featured Speaker: Esteban Kelly, New Economics Institute
- Technical Assistance: the Democracy at Work Network
- How to: Legally Organizing Your Cooperative
- Panel: What’s Next for Grocery Cooperatives?
- Panel: Community Finance and Economic Justice
- How to: Cooperative Startup — with Noemi Giszpenc of CDI, and Stuart Reid of Food Co-op Initiative
- Panel: Worker Cooperative Incubation
- Panel: Agricultural Cooperation in New York
- Panel: Cooperative Housing
- Tour: Eat to Live Food Cooperative